Act as an in-Vehicle WiFi hotspot, up to 8 WiFi enabled devices can be connected to share high speed 4G LTE network.
Can report the real-time location according the time interval ,distance,heading change.
Including speeding, hard acceleration, hard deceleration etc.
Can report the battery voltage realtime to monitor the battery status.
Statistics the trip fuel consumption.
Read engine data and diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) for proactive vehicle maintenance.
Statistics the trip mileage.
Remote power off the engine via connect a relay.
|Size||140mm (L) * 74mm (W) * 28mm (H)|
|Digital Input||6 digital inputs, One for ignition detection input, one for SOS button input, four for general use|
|Digital Output||5 digital outputs, One for relay control, four for general use|
|Analog Input||3 analog inputs|
|Engine||2 high speed CAN bus|
|Communication Port||One RS-232 port and one RS-485 for external device connection or one USB port for internet access|
|Audio||One differential MIC input, one differential speaker output|
|SIM Card Socket||Micro SIM, Push-Push type|
|Data Transmission||Packet data (GPRS/HSPA/LTE) and SMS|
|Storage||8MB FLASH, up to 96,000 GPS data storage|
|CAN Protocol||ISO 15765-4, SAE J1939|
|Working Current||Max.: <200mA@13.8/27.6VDC
Sleep mode: <5mA@12/24VDC
|GPS||Receiving satellite frequency: 1575.42mhz (GPS L1)
Cold start: about 23s (typ.)
Warm start: about 2s (typ.)
Hot start: <1s (typ.)
Horizontal position accuracy: 3m CEP (typ.)
Speed accuracy: 0.1m/s (typ.)
Trace: -165dbm (typ.)
Capture: -148 dbm (typ. Cold start)
Refresh frequency: 1Hz
WLAN Standard: 802.11b/g/n
|Cellular||Frequency (T-229LE, Europe):
FDD LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20
TDD LTE B38/B40/B41
Frequency (T-229LA, US):
FDD LTE B2/B4/B12
LTE-FDD Max 150Mbps (DL)/50Mbps (UL)
LTE-TDD Max 130Mbps (DL)/35Mbps (UL)
HSPA+ Max 42Mbps (DL)/5.76Mbps (UL)
Network protocol: Embedded TCP/IP stack
|6-axis IMU||Driving behavior detection|
|LED Indication||GPS/Cellular/Power indication|
|GPS Antenna||Internal or external|
|Working Temperature||-30℃ ~ +70℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃|
Gateway Technical Characteristics
1. Use Spring framework to develop and Netty as communication framework.
2. The data is stored in MySQL+MongoDB.
3. Support to distributed deployment.
Gateway Data Characteristics
1. Current GPS query
2. History tracking query
3. Trip data query (start & end time of the trip, mileage, fuel consumption…)
4. DTC analysis and query of fault code
5. PID analysis and query of working condition data
6. Remote switch control
1. Remote Deployment: After we deploy the gateway application to the customer's server,
the setup only needs to connect to the gateway server.
The customer can then query the data uploaded by the device to the server through API.
2. Deployment Period: 1-2 working days
3. Gateway Management: The customer manages the gateway
4. Gateway Maintenance: We help the customer to maintain the gateway for free if it has any bug or issue.
1. Integration Protocol: Integrates the device hex format communication protocol.
2. Integration Protocol Period: 3-6 months.
1. Without Integration Protocol: No need to integrate the device hex format communication protocol.
2. Gateway Deployment Period: 1-2 working days.
3. Reducing Testing & Integration Times: Greatly improve the efficiency of project delivery.